What is a raving fan?
Ken Blanchard coined the term “raving fan” to describe a customer who is so overwhelmed and floored by the customer service they've received that they can't stop telling everyone about it. Without going into a book analysis, the problem is clear: there can be two types of raving fans.
How many pages is raving fans?
“Raving Fans” is a parable-style story that teaches how to define a vision, learn what the customer really wants, and deliver effective systems that turn customers into raving (and spending) fans. The book is 137 pages long, has no chapters, but does have a captivating story.
How do I turn my customer into a raving fan?
How to Create Raving Fans and Why They're So Important
- Offer Something Unique.
- Delight Customers With Your Customer Service.
- Get to Know Your Customers.
- Engage With Customers Online.
- Give Regulars the First Look at New Products.
- Be Grateful and Reward Loyal Customers.
- Solve Problems Painlessly.
How do you start only fans?
5 Steps for getting started on OnlyFans
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT. It's free and easy to create an OnlyFans account and there's no contract for you or your subscribers.
- SETTING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION RATE.
- PROMOTE YOUR ONLYFANS PROFILE.
- PLAN YOUR ONLYFANS CONTENT.
- RETAINING YOUR FANS ~ CONTENT IS KING.
What is the key to customer service?
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to spend more.
What is an example of good customer service?
What are some examples good customer service? In retail, examples good customer service include remembering and appreciating repeat customers, forging a local connection with shoppers, putting your product knowledge to good use, and more. Read on below to discover what you can do to level up your customer strategies.
How do you provide good customer service?
Focus on relationships.
- Be friendly. The most important rule in providing excellent customer service is to be friendly.
- Respond in a timely manner.
- Know your product or service.
- Listen to your customers.
- Say thank you.
- Ask for feedback.
- Use the feedback you receive.
- Focus on relationships.
How do you handle angry customers?
How to Deal with Angry Customers
- Remain calm.
- Practice active listening.
- Repeat back what your customers say.
- Thank them for bringing the issue to your attention.
- Explain the steps you'll take to solve the problem.
- Set a time to follow-up with them, if needed.
- Be sincere.
- Highlight the case's priority.
What is the most important part of customer service?
The Most Important Customer Service Skills
- 1) Respect. The idea behind respect is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- 2) Patience. Customers with problems are going to want to talk.
- 3) Self-Control.
- 4) Concern.
- 5) Attentiveness.
- 6) Empathy.
- 7) Flexibility.
- 8) Communication Skills.